The Council of Faculty Senate Presidents consists of the duly elected Faculty or University Senate President or chairperson from each Regents institution and the University of Kansas Medical Center. Upon invitation from the chair of the Kansas Board of Regents, the council's function is to address faculty concerns in a focused and efficient manner. The chairperson is from the same institution as the chair of the Council of Presidents.
- Pam Keller – University of Kansas – Chair, FY 2016-17
- Andrew Houchins – Emporia State University
- Bayram Yildirim – Wichita State University
- Carl Miller – Fort Hays State University
- Ellen McCarthy – University of Kansas Medical Center
- Andrew Bennett – Kansas State University
- Janice Jewett – Pittsburg State University
For more information about the Councils and Committees of the Kansas Board of Regents, please contact us.