You may use the following links to access additional information, including the Request for Proposals and Grant forms, related to Carl D. Perkins grant opportunities:
- Perkins Grant Fund FY18 Handbook (pdf)
- Perkins ID Tag Disposal Form (doc)
- 2016-2017 Calendar of Important Dates - updated January 17, 2017 (pdf)
- FY18 Perkins Advisory Committee Handbook (pdf)
- Perkins IV Crosswalk Table 3, Gender Non Trad CIP_Career Cluster - revised January 17, 2013 (pdf)
- 2015 OCTAE Onsite Monitoring Visit Final Report (pdf)
The current list of Approved Technical Skills Assessments & Credentials can be downloaded directly from the Kansas Higher Education Data System (KHEDS). The link is titled “TSA Credential Active Listing,” and is accessed from your KHEDS institutional “Program Inventory” Page tab, under the “Reports” section.
General Instructions for Completing Forms
- Use the “Save As” feature and rename completed forms to save them to your computer.
- Commonly recognized abbreviations may be used.
- Be sure to check the list of grant application materials for each grant to be sure all of the required documents are submitted.
- Electronic copies of completed grant proposal forms must be submitted by the established due dates.
- Forms requiring signatures may be submitted using electronic signatures.
2017 Perkins Leadership Activities Grant
- FY17 Leadership Grant Budget and Report (doc)
- FY17 Leadership Grant Reporting Chart (doc)
- FY17 Leadership Grant Final Report (doc)
2018 Perkins Leadership Activities Grant
- FY18 Leadership Activities Grant Application (doc)
- FY18 Leadership Grant Final Report (doc)
- FY18 Leadership Grant Progress Report (doc)
- FY18 Leadership Grant Reporting Chart (doc)
2016-2017 Perkins Program Improvement Grant
- Perkins FY17 Application Packet (doc)
- Perkins FY17 Supplemental Packet (doc)
- Perkins FY17 Final Report Packet (doc)
2017-2018 Perkins Program Improvement Grant
- Perkins FY18 Application Packet (doc)
- Perkins FY18 Supplemental Packet (doc)
- Perkins FY18 Final Report Packet (doc)
Civil Rights Monitoring Information
To monitor compliance with Federal civil rights laws prohibiting discrimination in programs or activities receiving federal financial assistance from the U.S. Department of Education, Board staff conducts desk audits and on-site monitoring visits to institutions delivering approved technical programs. The Kansas Board of Regents Civil Rights Compliance Manual (pdf) is available to assist institutions in reviewing their current policies and practices and in preparing for an on-site monitoring visit. More detailed information regarding specific laws applicable may be found at the U.S. Department of Education, Office of Civil Rights website.
Carl D. Perkins Career and Technical Education Act of 2006
(Public Law 109-270)
Each year the U.S. Congress appropriates federal funds, distributed through the U.S. Department of Education’s Office of Career, Technical and Adult Education, to states with approved state plans for the purpose of carrying out the activities outlined in this legislation. A complete copy of the Kansas State Plan for Career and Technical Education (2008-2013) approved by the U.S. Department of Education may be found at the following link: Approved Carl D. Perkins State Plan for Career and Technical Education.
A-Game Supplemental Materials
- Adult Power Point Presentation - Revised Curriculum (pdf)
- Bring Your A Game to Work KBOR 2016 - T3 (pptx)
- Bring Your A Game to Work Presentation Outline (pdf)
- Multimedia Resource Guide (pdf)
- Pyscho Metrics of Personality (pdf)