Kansas Adult Education is the first step in a career pathways system that meets the demands of the Kansas workforce for high skills and the needs of Kansas workers for high wages.
In order to support better quality of life for individuals and communities and prepare adults for achieving industry recognized credentials and college certificates, we provide high quality instruction and targeted student support services that are aligned with learner goals and available at times and places accessible to adults with jobs and families.
Adult Education Policies
- Kansas Adult Education Policy Manual v 2017.01 - updated October 9, 2017 (pdf)
- PABLO Manual v 2017.01 - updated October 9, 2017 (pdf)
Adult Education Funding
- FY2019 Continuation Funding Application (doc)
- Performance-Based Funding explanation - effective July 1, 2014 (pdf)
- FY2017 Kansas Adult Education Fact Sheet (pdf)