You may use the following links to access additional information, including the Request for Proposals and Grant forms, related to Carl D. Perkins grant opportunities:
Perkins Grant Fund Handbook revised 01/2013 (PDF)
Perkins Advisory Committee Handbook (PDF)
Approved Technical Skills Assessment & Credentials (PDF legal size)
Additional Credential Requests (PDF)
This list contains all KBOR approved CTE assessments and credentials and is NOT indicative of Perkins eligibility.
Calendar of Important Dates (PDF)
General Instructions for Completing Forms:
- Use the “Save As” feature and rename completed forms to save them to your computer.
- Commonly recognized abbreviations may be used.
- Be sure to check the list of grant application materials for each grant to be sure all of the required documents are submitted.
- Electronic copies of completed grant proposal forms must be submitted by the established due date to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Forms requiring signatures may initially be submitted using electronic signatures; however, hardcopies of the signature pages with original signatures must also be mailed to:
Director of Federal Initiatives for Technical Education
Kansas Board of Regents
1000 SW Jackson Suite 520
Topeka, KS 66612
Perkins Program Improvement Grants
- 2013-2014 Perkins Program Improvement Grant
- 2012-2013 Perkins Program Improvement Grant
Perkins Reserve Fund Grants
Perkins State Leadership Grants
- Civil Rights Monitoring Information
To monitor compliance with Federal civil rights laws prohibiting discrimination in programs or activities receiving federal financial assistance from the U.S. Department of Education, KBOR staff conducts desk audits and on-site monitoring visits to institutions delivering approved technical programs. The KBOR OCR Manual is available to assist institutions in reviewing their current policies and practices and in preparing for an on-site monitoring visit.
- More detailed information regarding specific laws applicable may be found at the U.S. Department of Education, Office of Civil Rights website through the following link: http://www.ed.gov/about/offices/list/ocr/aboutocr.html.