Review the documentation below to submit new programs for approval.
Policies and procedures for new program approval are found in Chapter II, Section A of the Policy Manual.
New Program Proposals:
- The new form contains all requirements necessary for program approval.
- Access the bachelors and masters New Program Proposal Form (doc).
New Minor Without Major Proposals:
Proposed University Programs:
- Kansas State University - Bachelor of Science & Bachelor of Arts in Integrated Computer Science (pdf)
- University of Kansas - Bachelor of Health Sciences (pdf)
- Kansas State University - Bachelor of Science in Public Health (pdf)
- University of Kansas - Master of Engineering in Bioengineering (pdf)
- Wichita State University - Bachelor of Arts in Applied Linguistics (pdf)
- Wichita State University - Master of Science in Data Science in Engineering (pdf)
- Wichita State University - Master of Science in Business Analytics (pdf)
- Wichita State University - Master of Science in Mathematical Foundations of Data Analysis (pdf)
COMMUNITY COLLEGES & TECHNICAL COLLEGES
Policies/procedures for approval of courses and programs are found in Chapter III, Section A of the Policy Manual.
New Technical Program(s) Forms and Documents:
- CA1 New Program Request Form (2020) (doc)
- CA1a Fiscal Summary for New Program Request Form (2020) (doc)
- CA1b Excel in CTE Fee Summary for New Programs Form (2020) (doc)
- CA1c Perkins Eligibility Request Form (2020) (doc)
- 2020-2021 New Technical Certificate and AAS Program Approval Schedule(pdf)
Program Modification(s) Forms and Documents:
Associate Degree in Technical Studies Forms and Documents:
- Guidelines for AAS in Technical Studies Degree (pdf)
- AAS in Technical Studies Q & A (pdf)
- CA3 AAS in Technical Studies Program Request Form (doc)
Business and Industry Training Forms and Documents:
- Business and Industry Training Course Approval Form (xls)
- Business and Industry Training Guidelines (doc)
Out of Service Area Instruction Approval:
- Out of Service Area Authorization Request - Institutions (doc)
- Out of Service Area Approval Request - Kansas Board of Regents (doc)
Proposed Community College & Technical College Programs:
- Cowley Community College - 47.0608 Aviation Mechanic – Powerplant: Technical Certificate A/19 credit hours, Technical Certificate C/55 credit hours and Associate of Applied Science Degree/64 credit hours
- Salina Area Technical College - 43.0203 Fire Science/Firefighting: Technical Certificate B/33 credit hours