You may use the following links to access additional information, including the Request for Proposals and Grant forms, related to Carl D. Perkins grant opportunities:
- 2020 - 2021 CTE Calendar Updated January 11, 2021
- Perkins V Handbook - revised May 8, 2020 (pdf)
- Perkins V Advisory Committee Handbook Web Version Updated March 16, 2020 (pdf)
- Perkins IV Crosswalk Table 3, Gender Non Trad CIP_Career Cluster - revised January 17, 2013 (pdf)
- 2015 OCTAE Onsite Monitoring Visit Final Report (pdf)
- Perkins V Approved State Plan (pdf)
- Perkins V Data Webinar
The current list of Approved Technical Skills Assessments & Credentials can be downloaded directly from the Kansas Higher Education Data System (KHEDS). The link is titled “TSA Credential Active Listing,” and is accessed from your KHEDS institutional “Program Inventory” Page tab, under the “Reports” section.
2020-2021 Perkins V Local Grant
- Updated Local 4-Year Application (doc)
- Appendix 1 - Cover Page (doc)
- Appendix 2 - Contractual Provisions Assurances Certifications (doc)
- Appendix 3 - Local Grant Goals (doc)
- Appendix 4 - Expenditure Matrix (doc)
- Appendix 5 - Budget Breakdown (doc)
- Appendix 6 - Equipment (doc)
- Appendix 7 - Resources Computing Devices Software Subscriptions (doc)
- Appendix 8 - Professional Development (doc)
- Appendix 9 - Time and Effort Certification (doc)
- Appendix 10 - Program Income (doc)
- Appendix 11 - Advisory Committee Report (doc)
- Appendix 12 - Revision Request (doc)
2021 Perkins Reserve Grant
2021 Integrating Academics Grant
Civil Rights Monitoring Information
To monitor compliance with Federal civil rights laws prohibiting discrimination in programs or activities receiving federal financial assistance from the U.S. Department of Education, Board staff conducts desk audits and on-site monitoring visits to institutions delivering approved technical programs. KBOR Civil Rights Compliance On-Site Coordinator’s Manual (pdf) is available to assist institutions in reviewing their current policies and practices and in preparing for an on-site monitoring visit. More detailed information regarding specific laws applicable may be found at the U.S. Department of Education, Office of Civil Rights website.
http://co33390.webinato.com/archives/396546 and the password is GRANTS.
http://co33390.webinato.com/archives/396610 and the password is COST.