You may use the following links to access additional information, including the Request for Proposals and Grant forms, related to Carl D. Perkins grant opportunities:
- Perkins Grant Fund Handbook - updated September 1, 2018 (pdf)
- 2019-2020 Calendar of Important Dates (pdf)
- Perkins Advisory Committee Handbook (pdf)
- Perkins IV Crosswalk Table 3, Gender Non Trad CIP_Career Cluster - revised January 17, 2013 (pdf)
- 2015 OCTAE Onsite Monitoring Visit Final Report (pdf)
The current list of Approved Technical Skills Assessments & Credentials can be downloaded directly from the Kansas Higher Education Data System (KHEDS). The link is titled “TSA Credential Active Listing,” and is accessed from your KHEDS institutional “Program Inventory” Page tab, under the “Reports” section.
2019-2020 Perkins Program Improvement Grant
- Perkins FY20 Application Packet (doc)
- Perkins FY20 Supplemental Packet (doc)
2018-2019 Perkins Program Improvement Grant
- Perkins FY19 Final Report Packet (doc)
2019 Non-traditional Student Participation & Completion Grant
2019 Integrating Academics Grant
- FY19 Integrating Academics Grant Final Report (doc)
- FY19 Integrating Academics Grant Reporting Chart (doc)
Civil Rights Monitoring Information
To monitor compliance with Federal civil rights laws prohibiting discrimination in programs or activities receiving federal financial assistance from the U.S. Department of Education, Board staff conducts desk audits and on-site monitoring visits to institutions delivering approved technical programs. The Kansas Board of Regents Civil Rights Compliance Manual (pdf) is available to assist institutions in reviewing their current policies and practices and in preparing for an on-site monitoring visit. More detailed information regarding specific laws applicable may be found at the U.S. Department of Education, Office of Civil Rights website.
WORKFORCE INNOVATION AND OPPORTUNITY CONFERENCE - OCTOBER 7 & 8, 2019
HYATT REGENCY HOTEL, WICHITA, KS
REGISTRATION AND CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS OPEN!