In 1975, the Kansas Legislature created the Students' Advisory Committee (See K.S.A. 74-3229 at www.kslegislature.org). It consists of the student body presidents from each state university. The duties of the committee include advising the Board on the formulation of policy decisions on student affairs, identifying student concerns, and disseminating information concerning student rights and responsibilities.
|Students' Advisory Committee Constitution and Bylaws (pdf)|
- Mark Faber – Fort Hays State University - Chair, AY 2021-22
- Rija Khan – Wichita State University
- Michael Dowd – Kansas State University
- Niya McAdoo – University of Kansas
- Lucy Steyer– Emporia State University
- Kaedra Brenner – Pittsburg State University
- Jack Ayres – KU Medical Center - Ex-officio
- Abby Trautman – Washburn University - Ex-officio
For more information about the Councils and Committees of the Kansas Board of Regents, please contact us.